Sunday, January 6, 2013

FMS Photo a Day: December 29-January 4


All caught up!

December 29: Hot - skinny vanilla latte before Molly's wedding!
December 30: Something That Made You Smile This Year - I had the pleasure
of watching several of my good friends get married this year, and loved
spending so much time with my lovely Theta ladies. 
December 31: Self-portrait - Despite having the stomach flu it was so
great to spend NYE with some of my besties in Dallas.
January 1: Today - while some people were recovering from hangovers, I
spent the day curled up on the couch recovering from the flu with my friends.
Perfect New Year's day.
January 2: New - the start of a new day heading back to KC after a fun trip.
January 3: Heart - some adorable Valentine's Day heart sprinkles I just
couldn't resist. Now what to bake...
January 4: The View From Here - back to work in my new leopard
booties from Payless.

No comments:

Post a Comment