Thursday, January 3, 2013

FMS Photo a Day: December 22-28

Sorry I've gotten a little behind on posting my Photo a Day pictures. It was just one sickness after another while I was on vacation the past two weeks so there wasn't a whole lot of time for blogging. First I had the fever/sore throat/earache (chronicled in my gorilla cake post), and then I conveniently got the stomach flu almost immediately upon arrival in Dallas. It didn't make for a very fun NYE. Ringing in the new year with a flute of Sprite Zero just isn't quite the same as with a flute of champagne. At least I will start 2013 a few pounds lighter! ;)

December 22: Decoration - one of my favorite Christmas ornaments.
Let them eat cake!
December 23: Joy is... - my grandma's New Orleans barbecue shrimp! I
will try to get this recipe up on the blog soon because it is perfect for a
large dinner party. Sooooooooooooooooooooooo good!
December 24: Tradition/Something You Always Do - my sisters and I always
get to open one present each on Christmas Eve, and it is always fleece pjs :)
December 25: Lunchtime - my family always has a big breakfast/brunch
Christmas morning so I didn't have any food worth photographing at
lunchtime hence my collage of some of the awesome presents I got!
December 26: Mess - the start of Molly's gorilla groom's cake (pre-collapse)
December 27: How You Relax - Mistletoe Yankee candle, peanut m&ms,
and a glass of merlot is my recipe for total relaxation!
December 28: Cold - my cold weather outfit for Molly's bridal soiree

No comments:

Post a Comment