Sunday, January 20, 2013

FMS Photo a Day: January 12-18

Here is another week of pictures! Overall it was a pretty good week. I hosted my first KC Bachelor Watch Party Monday night, spent the night with my mom on Tuesday night, went and looked at my first house Wednesday night (that I absolutely fell in love with), and rounded out the week with a hair appointment (thank goodness I'm blonde again), and going away party for a friend & co-worker Friday.

January 12: Surprise - Molly surprised me with a 12 days of Jazzercise
pass. She really is the greatest! 
January 13: Circle - my Valentine's Day wreath made out of a million tiny little
 felt circles. It is probably a little early for Valentine's decorations but oh well!
January 14: Something Yellow - Fun fact - I hate yellow candy hearts.
January 15: An Ordinary Moment - filling up...again. 
January 16: Two Things - well technically this is three things, but Greek
yogurt with two things, raspberries and walnuts. Yum!
January 17: Ready - early morning workout complete and ready to
start my day! Bring it on Thursday!
January 18: Shadow - killer high heel shadow at my hair appointment!
I've been house/dog/cat sitting for my parents in Topeka all weekend so I've been a total bum. I've been lounging around in lulu all weekend --real clothes are overrated-- even though the most exercise I've actually completed was a 2 mile walk yesterday and an 8 minute abs video straight out of the 80's today. I decided to give myself a break before I start half-marathon training with full force tomorrow. I did manage to complete one of the things on my 28 things before 28 list. I finally went and saw Les Miserables this weekend by myself, and I survived! Sometimes an uneventful weekend is so refreshing! Plus I have a feeling it is going to be needed with restaurant week dinners scheduled Thursday and Friday night and Party Arty on Saturday night this coming week. The potential of a super fun weekend is about the only thing that is going to get me through what promises to be an extremely long, stressful, busy week at work.

Just 5 days...I can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment