Sunday, February 17, 2013

Right Now

I am totally copying Meaghan over at Savoring the Sweet Stuff, but imitation is the most sincere form of flattery right?? :) She periodically does At the Moment posts where she says what she is obsessing over, working on, thinking about, anticipating, listening to, munching on, and thankful for. I've decided that I'm going to try it out this evening only I'll change it up slightly so I'm not completely copying her. Otherwise you are just going to get a hodgepodge of random information that you may or may not care about because I feel like my mind is going in a million different directions right now! So without further ado....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*obsessing over *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My new house! I just had my inspection yesterday which was thoroughly overwhelming, but hopefully there aren't any huge issues which will prevent me from closing at the end of March. Fair warning - prepare for an onslaught of DIY and decorating related blog posts. So excited! 


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~working on *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

finding someone to sublease my apartment from April-June. Hopefully I will get some takers. I think I wrote a pretty enticing Craiglist ad. Fingers crossed I don't get any crazies.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* thinking about *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Cake. Cupcakes. Cookies. Donuts. Muffins. Ice cream. Waffles. Pancakes. Need I go on?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* excited for *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

a Theta reunion in Lawrence to celebrate Emma's last days as a single gal with some of my favorites. I. CAN'T. WAIT. Is it March 8th yet?? Hopefully these next few weeks will fly by!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~can't live without *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

theBalm® cosmetics Hot Mama Shadow & Blush All-in-One that I got in my February Birchbox. It is the perfect peachy, shimmery color that you need in February when you feel pale and disgusting.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* on repeat *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When I find a song I love I listen to it on repeat over and over and over again....until I find a new song. I also have this weird obsession with really depressing songs. I'm promise I'm not suicidal, but there is something soothing about listening to a really sad song and having a good cry every once in awhile. I promise I'll try to mix in some fun happy songs if this post becomes a regular occurrence.

Currently I can't get enough of Change Your Mind featuring Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio from Nashville. Which brings me to my next point, if you aren't currently watching Nashville you should be. So good. 


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* devouring *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chobani pineapple Greek yogurt and Trader Joe's Lite Kettle Corn. Seriously I can't get enough of these two things....probably because those are the sweetest things I can have right now. I can't believe it has only been FIVE days. How am I ever going to make it FORTY-SIX? Impossible.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* thankful for *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

an amazing group of friends who have been great listeners this week and provided me with some excellent advice! I'm talking to you Meredith, Laci, and Sara! Us single ladies gotta stick together!


Hope everyone has a fabulous week!

2 comments: