Monday, November 18, 2013

Move it Monday

Lately I've been real lazy, not only with blogging but with working out, with healthy eating, and life in general. Seriously. I've been a total bum. Friday night I was in bed at 7:30 p.m. No joke. Who does that?!

Since this is her last Move It Monday until the new year, I'm linking up with Ashley today to try to set some goals.This week I'm getting my lazy butt to the gym at least 5 times, eating way less carbs and more veggies, squeezing in at least a few blog posts, and trying to be a little more social. No more going to bed before 9:00 p.m...at least not this week. This granny can't make that promise forever.

Sorry this post is extremely lame, but instead of sitting in front of a computer all night I'm going to go socialize with the Tindahs. We made it through Monday! Woooo hooo!



No comments:

Post a Comment