Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Right Now


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*obsessing over *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The Pop Beauty Aqua Lacquer in Floating Rose that came in my Birchbox last month. It is the perfect wear every day glossy color. What can I say? I'm obsessed.

Forgive my chipping polish. That's on my list on to do's for this evening.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*working on *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Eating less carbs and more protein. Why is it so difficult? Ugh. The thought of cooking raw meat reaallllly grosses me out which doesn't help my cause. I think maybe I was a vegetarian in another life. Poooooor little cows and chickens. Although, it doesn't stop me from eating it when someone else prepares it so maybe not.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*thinking about*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

An oh-so-glorious three day work week in the near future. Bring on Turkey Day and Black Friday! Although I must admit I despise Black Friday shopping. There are just way too many people, and not enough good deals if you ask me! It majorly stresses me out. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*excited for *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This weekend! There are so many fun things on the agenda Saturday and Sunday. C is back in town. We're going to the K-State/OU game on Saturday morning (me to watch my baby sis dance and him to write), and then Saturday night it's back to KC for the Tindah's first annual Friendsgiving celebration. Annnnnd the fun doesn't stop there with another Thanksgiving celebration closing out the weekend on Sunday. I. Can't. Wait. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*can't live without*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Donuts...and after I just got done telling you guys I was eating less carbs. Is it sad the reason I'm most excited to go to Manhattan on Saturday morning is not to attend the football game, but because I finally get to experience Varsity Donuts. Yup leave it to this fat kid to be more excited about eating than attending a sporting event. But I mean really, how cute are these donuts?



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*on repeat*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ends of the Earth by Lord Huron. You may have heard this song on a Zale's commercial recently. I saw them in concert earlier this summer, and they were pretty great...not to mention one of their guitar players is real cute. Go see them if you have the opportunity!

Ends Of The Earth by Lord Huron on Grooveshark



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*devouring *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Stacy's Limited Edition GINGERBREAD pita chips. I've been dreaming about these guys since I first tasted them last year, and guess what? They're back! Thank goodness. You all seriously need to go get a bag of these. Right now. What are you waiting for?!

                           *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*thankful for*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My family, my friends, my job, life in general. I think that about sums it up! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment