Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thursday Thoughts with Jen - Vol 19

We'll make this short and sweet considering Thursday is almost over... Major blogging fail this week, and fair warning - these are all going to be super random.

  1. Why must people on Instagram and Twitter identify themselves as (and I quote) "mother of [insert number here] fur babies"?! I mean realllllllly?! I myself have a cat who I'm probably just a wee bit too obsessed with, and I absolutely identify myself as a crazy cat lady, but I will never, I repeat, never say that I am the proud mother of one fur baby. It's almost as bad as using the word hubby. 
  2. Cats in tights is the greatest thing to happen on the Internet. Period. End of story.  
    Photo from http://meowtfit.tumblr.com/
  3. Speaking of cats and tights, look at what I just bought!! How freakin' cute are these?!? 
    Photo from http://us.asos.com/
  4. Runny milkshakes are the worst. The other night my mom and I had a particularly disappointing shopping trip (I was trying to find a dress to wear to a wedding at the Topeka mall - big mistake, and low and behold everything was hideous) so we stopped at Steak n' Shake for a chocolate milkshake on our way home. I swear mine was as liquidy (is that a word?) as milk. Yuck. I like my milkshakes so thick you can barely suck it up through the straw. Those are the kind of milkshakes that bring boys to the yard. Oh well. My thighs are probably thanking me right now.
  5. Ummm my dad sent me this earlier this week. How disturbing. Luckily my little ol' Camry is a 2011 so it is not infested with spiders. Thank the lord.
  6. If C wasn't going to be in town this weekend I would totally be decorating for Christmas on Saturday and Sunday. Sigh. I suppose it can wait until next weekend. I can't wait until it looks like the North Pole exploded all over my house. I'm way too obsessed with this time of the year!
...and those are the only thoughts I have this week because work has fried my brain. I'll try to be more interesting next week! :) Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment