Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Sorry for my absence from the blog world for several days. I felt like I was on my death bed on Christmas Eve and Christmas, slipping in and out of consciousness for family obligations between doses of Dayquil and hydrocodone.

The good news is I don't have strep throat, and I'm finally back up to full speed! The bad news (or maybe it is good news too) is I won't have time for any new posts because one of my best friends is getting married tomorrow so I'm going to be going nonstop the next two days.

I'm also trying this new thing called spontaneity and hitching a ride down to Dallas with my friend Brian for a few days of NYE celebrations. So until my life returns to normal (and I go back to work wah wah), cheers to making 2013 the best year ever friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment