Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Funnies


*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm just afraid you're going to look like a dumpy little pear when you have kids.

You're texting like a three fingered wino.

Are you going to see him like that? You haven't seen this boy in awhile. You want him to think you're pretty don't you? Not that you aren't pretty, but I'm just saying a little makeup never hurts.

You're one of the poors until you start traveling with me.

If you can't sit you aren't fit.

I had a gas station burrito and hashbrowns...and some Reese's Pieces cereal from
the hotel for the PB protein punch. Breakfast of champions.

I don't know how to get up without penetrating myself.

Why didn't I ever have children? Because it was too much fun getting drunk and shopping.

That's so Navtec. Wait. Oh my gosh. I just combined Native American and Aztec. Wow.

*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment