Thursday, February 4, 2016

Thursday Thoughts - Vol 30

Hi there! Happy Thursday! I'm probably going to make this short and sweet because I have a lot of baking projects to finish up this evening, but I didn't want to leave you hanging...all 7 of you!


  1. Ummm how cute are these donut cookies?!? I think they might be my most favorite cookies I've ever made. 
  2. Can we talk about the Bachelor for a second? It drives me absolutely nuts when they end an episode before the rose ceremony. I've already wasted TWO hours of my life watching so the least you could do is show me the 5 minutes I really care about. But noooooo, now we have to wait until next week to see if evil Olivia gets what she deserves. I'm guessing she doesn't, but one can always hope.
  3. Every time I'm at the gym, I have a fear that somehow my headphones are going to come unplugged, and my music will blare out loud for everyone to hear. I'm pretty sure I would be mortified if anyone heard what I listen to while I'm running (or let's be honest, lately walking). Hint: there are lots of show tunes, 90's rap, and of course, T. Swift.
  4. Speaking of Taylor Swift, I don't think I will ever tire of 1989. Such. Good. Songs. I've been having solo dance parties in my kitchen every night this week while working on baking projects. I'm so cool.
  5. I wish I was talented enough to flat iron curl my hair. My hair stylist makes it look SO easy. She's tried to show me more times than I can count yet it never quite works when I try it at home. Fail.
  6. Cory was getting so frustrated with me on Saturday trying to take the previous picture. Doesn't he know lighting and angles are everything?! He's going to have to learn to be a better Instagram husband once we tie the knot in July. Hah! Kidding...kind of...
  7. Has anyone read any good books lately? I was really on a roll last year reading at least one book a month, but so far I've been slacking in 2016. Any suggestions are welcome!
Have a great day everyone! 

5 comments:

  1. I don't think I will ever get sick of the 1989 cd, either! It's so so good!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is the best! I'm probably a little too obsessed with her for a 30 year old! ;)

      Delete
  2. If your headphones come out of your phone the music stops playing. Try it, just yank then out sometime while you're playing a song.
    Also, that Pirate Latitudes book has been on your desk for six weeks.

    ReplyDelete