Saturday, June 15, 2013

Checking In - Week 3

Time for an update on my little fitness competition. I'm actually quite pleased with my progress despite my setbacks last weekend (i.e. cake three times, Mexican food, lots of cocktails, etc). So without further ado, here are my results so far...

Week 3: 

Weight: 111 lbs (-7 lbs)
Body Fat: ??
Muscle Mass: ??
Arms: 10 in (-0.25 in)
Legs: 20 in (no change. sad)
Waist: 29.5 in (-0.5 in)
Chest: 32.5 in (-0.5 in - bye bye boobs)
Hips: 36.5 in (-1.5 in)

I'm not sure what my body fat percentage or muscle mass is currently. I don't have a fancy-smancy scale like my friend Brett does, and I didn't make it over to his apartment this morning before he had to go into work. 

I have another wedding tonight, and I'm going to Gulf Shores for a week long family vacay tomorrow so I've got my work cut out for me the next week. At least I'm starting to see little results which gives me a bit more motivation. Half my suitcase is packed with cute new Lulu tops (thanks Chels!) so I'm hoping that will motivate me to go run every morning. Also, can I just say that I'm about 85% packed for my trip, and my flight doesn't depart for 18 more hours. This has to be a new record for me. Normally I'm throwing things in my suitcase 5 hours before slightly tipsy.. Go me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment