Sunday, June 30, 2013

RocksBox

I'm sure by now you've all heard of Birchbox. If not, you're a hermit and you've been living under a rock. Birchbox is still great and all, but my newest obsession is RocksBox.

You guys...it. is. fantastic. You pay a flat monthly fee to sample unlimited designer jewelry, three pieces at a time. You can keep the jewelry for up to 60 days or return in the pre-paid envelope and receive three new pieces as many times as you want in a month. The greatest part is if you fall in love with the jewelry then you can purchase it for 20% off the retail price. Pretty great right?


If you want to check it out for yourself, sign up by using the below link:


Gorjana Lena Shimmer Ring (my personal fave because it looks like a Theta)
and Urban Gem Pave Link Chain Bracelet
highly suggest trying this out. You better believe I'm keeping this bracelet and the ring. Sorry bank account. Please forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment