Monday, June 10, 2013

Right Now

I was hoping the Blog Every Day in May Challenge would make me better at posting more frequently. Turns out now that I don't have prompts each day I've been struggling to come up with topics...that and I've just been way too busy. Between First Fridays, a wedding, a baby shower, and having friends in town I don't think I had a spare minute this weekend. I wish I could rewind to Friday, and do it all over again!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*obsessing over *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

These new lip stains from Victoria's Secret. I have two different colors (Forever Yours and Endless Pink). Both are pretty fantastic. At $9 each or 2 for $15 they really are a steal. A little bit goes a long way, and the color lasts for hours. I haven't kiss tested it yet, but I'll try to get on that and report back. ;) 



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*working on *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Healthy eating. Whhhhhhhhhhhy is it so hard? I feel like I have to choose between having a social life or being skinny. Decisions decisions.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*thinking about*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

How much fun this past weekend was. Seriously. I have THE best friends ever...like ever. My stomach is legitimately sore from laughing so much. If only we weren't spread out all over the country. Luckily lots of these pretty ladies have found their better halves and tied the knot this year so we've had plenty of reasons to get together and celebrate. Now if only my Prince Charming would surface. Are you out there?! Anywhere?? No? Good thing I'm pretty darn content with my cat and roommates ;)

Wish I had some better pictures to share. Stupid iPhone camera.
Love these girls to the moon and back. 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*excited for *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Family vacation next week! Words can't describe how excited I am to spend an entire week at the beach with my family (and have 5 days off work)! Gulf Shores here we come!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*can't live without*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Quest Protein Bars. Thanks to my baby sis for introducing me to them. These have been my go-to breakfast lately. They have 20g of protein and really do keep you full until lunchtime. So far I've tried Vanilla Almond Crunch, Chocolate Peanut Butter, and Banana Nut Muffin. I highly recommend any of them.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*on repeat*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I've been rotating between a few different songs right now.

The Mother We Share by CHVRCHES is probably my fave.

The Mother We Share by CHVRCHES on Grooveshark

Hey Girl by Billy Currington is also up there.

Hey Girl by Billy Currington on Grooveshark

Any Voice fans out there? I'm kinda loving Wasting All These Tears by Cassadee Pope.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*devouring *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm going to come clean. I ate cake this weekend, but only once...errr...twice. Ok fine. Three times. I technically had cake three times if you count the 2 pieces I had at the wedding on Saturday night, but they were just so pretty...and tasty. I couldn't say no. I really couldn't.

Who can say no to confetti cake? I sure can't!
I swear I was doing really good about eating a healthier, clean diet last week, but I sort of fell off the bandwagon on Saturday and Sunday. I'm right back at it today though. Spinach salads and I are buddies once again. Mmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm.

                            *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*thankful for*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Oh gosh. I am seriously thankful for so much right now. I honestly can't think of a time I've been happier in the last few years. I don't want to get all Facebook braggy on you because I cannot take that. Nothing will get you un-friended faster than a post about how great your hubby is because he sent you flowers for no reason at all (can I go off on a tangent here briefly? Hubby has the same amount of syllables as husband. Therefore it isn't shortening anything. Can we all just agree to never EVER use this word again? Ok great.), or how proud you are because your child used the toliet for the first time [picture included]. Barf. For a plethora of other examples, you must see this website. I really really can't take bragging, but I will say my life is full of love and happiness right now, and I'm soaking it all up!

No comments:

Post a Comment