Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Funnies

Happy Friday! Time for your first 2014 edition of Friday Funnies!

*~*~*~*~*~*

What kind of fish does he hunt?

Do you have a really padded bra on? Your boobs look big, and I know they're not. [note 
to self - buy more of these bras because THREE different people 
essentially said these same words to me]

I'm not sure there's anything that makes me happier than Instagram likes.

I looked like a stumbling, baby giraffe in that class. I literally rolled my ankle three times.

My jowls were like cow udders on my face. 


If that's how long you want your marriage to last than go for it, but there's a reason women have engagement rings. They're like the modern day dowry...and women need dowries because we're signing up for a LIFETIME of dealing with men so tell him if you're expected to put up with his BS forever then you expect a diamond that's going to last an eternity.

YOU GUYS. IT. IS. FUN. [overly excited and referring to Candy Crush]

I tried Christian Mingle. Those girls were all skanks.

I'm not being a smart ass. I'm just being factual.

The #hotgirlwithgun hashtag is disappointing.

*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment