Saturday, December 1, 2012

Fatmumslim's December Photo A Day Challenge

If you've read my first blog post then you already know I am obsessed with Instagram. Since May I've been participating in Fatmumslim's Photo A Day Challenge which has heavily influenced my growing Instagram obsession. So here is how it works...every month she creates a list of daily topics. You check the prompt each day, and take a picture that corresponds with that topic. Easy right? For example, the prompts for November 22-25 were grateful, black, a sound you heard, and sky. Here are the photos I took:

Grateful - for my sisters, Black - sweater and leggings, A Sound You Heard - Mandy
 playing guitar, Sky - pretty blue sky outside of Trader Joe's on my grocery trip

I love doing this challenge because it gives you a chance to be creative each and every day, and it really makes you aware of your surroundings. I'm constantly on the hunt for a great picture! Now if only I had a DSRL camera. Sigh. A girl can dream.

After you take the picture, you can share it on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook...wherever your heart desires. If you share it on Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest make sure to include the hashtag #FMSphotoaday. The best part though? If you search for the hashtag you can see how people all over the world interpreted the prompt. It is super addicting. So without further ado, here are the December prompts:

For more details on the Photo a Day Challenge be sure to visit Fatmumslim's blog here.

Now....who wants to play along? I'll start posting my photos on here each week, but be sure to also follow me on Instagram! Can't wait to see everyone's photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment