Tuesday, December 4, 2012

work it, girl

Well I completely missed Move it Monday so let's just call this Tone it Up Tuesday...

If anyone is looking for some awesome workout motivation tonight just tune into The Sexiest Night on Television. An event I wait for every year - The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

Seriously people. DVR this sucker. 9:00 p.m. CST on CBS (or you can get a sneak peak here). Thinking about making a late night trip to T-Bell? You won't even be hungry after watching Miranda (I like to think we are on a first name basis. In fact she called me just last night to complain about Orlando leaving the toilet seat up. Riggggggght). Feeling lazy after a long day of work and thinking about skipping the gym tonight? Adriana will provide any visual inspiration you need to get your butt in gear. She just had a baby 6 weeks ago. No words.

I can promise you there is absolutely nothing better than watching a bunch of completely gorge 6 ft+ Angels strut their stuff on the runway to make you hit the gym a little harder or pass on that afternoon cookie this holiday season.

Just remember, it is their job to look like that. At least that is what I like to tell myself! Now...
work, turn to the left, work, now turn to the right, work, sachey, chantey! 


No comments:

Post a Comment