Saturday, December 15, 2012

FMS Photo a Day: December 8-14

Another week in pictures! If you like what you see, and want to see my other pictures, you can follow me on Instagram by clicking right here.

December 8: Someone You Love - Whilst everyone else is posting pictures
of their boyfriends, girlfriends, fiances, husbands, wives, and what-have-you,
don't mind me. Crazy Cat Lady right here...and proud! 

December 9: Out + About - Johnna's annual cookie/ornament exchange party.
There were so many amazing treats, and cute ornaments! I picked the
snowman, but then it was stolen by Alex so I ended up with the super cute shoe!

December 10: Under - love my little coffee/tea cup hanger under my cabinets.
I especially love it right now since it is spruced up with some cute X-mas ornaments.

December 11: Sweet - Normally I would have a picture of a cookie or cupcake,
or some other delicious baked good when given the opportunity, but remember
I'm trying to be healthy for the next three weeks!?! So instead you get a
picture of Greek yogurt, granola, blueberries, and walnuts. Borrrrrring.

December 12: Hat - Yes this is really a hat that was part of the Fall 2011
Cold Weather assortment at Payless.

December 13: Lights - Cute lights outside of SPIN! Neapolitan Pizza where
I had an early birthday dinner with my friends Mandy and Alex. Yum!
December 14: Something Green - Chicken Thai Noodle salad at Yard House
at my birthday/holiday lunch with my amazing co-workers. Sorry I'm obsessed
with food (hence the overload of food pictures this week). 

No comments:

Post a Comment