Sunday, December 23, 2012

FMS Photo a Day: December 15-21


Another week, another round of pictures! I feel like I've been absent from the blog world recently, but between a crazy week at work, lots of Christmas parties, and even a blind sort of date (that went surprisingly well) there hasn't been much time to sit at home on the computer! Busy busy busy. I love the holidays!

With 13 days off work, and at least 5 days at home at my parent's house, I'm sure I will be able to come up with some interesting posts...or at least have some funny stories to share! Let me tell you, I've only been back here for about an hour and my mom and Mandy have already gotten into an argument. Apparently my cat's and Mandy's cat's sleeping arrangements are cause for a heated exchange. Someone even stormed out of the house. Oh the drama. At least I know the crazy cat lady gene runs in my family...

Anyways, without further ado, my week in pictures from December 15-21:

December 15: Outdoors - Perfect weather for a cozy sweater and boots. 

December 16: Something You Made - One of the many plates of cookies
and rice krispie treats that Alex and I slaved away on all Sunday afternoon. 

December 17: On the Floor - Evie is obsessed with playing with ribbon
while I am trying to wrap Christmas presents. So cute! I heart her!
December 18: Makes You Feel Merry - margaritas, Mexican food, and
meeting with my book club all made me feel very merry on Tuesday night!
December 19: Something Beginning with 'S' - nothing like a little early
morning stair master workout to get the blood flowing...and to work off
the previous night's Mexican and margaritas!
December 20: Weather - the first snowstorm of the season! It looked pretty,
but I wasn't a fan of being without power all day or my usual hour long
commute taking over two hours. No fun at all.
December 21: Tree - the pretty Christmas tree at my parent's house.
Have I mentioned that I LOVE Christmas?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment