Saturday, December 8, 2012

FMS Photo a Day: December 1-7

Who made it through the first week of Fatmumslim's December Photo a Day Challenge with me? I've gotta be honest I cheated slightly one day. I was hunkered down inside work all day on Thursday so I used a picture I had taken a few months ago for the From Where You Live/Your Country prompt. I figured people would rather see a pretty picture of the Kansas sky instead of my boring little cube.  At least I posted a picture that day so I'm counting it! :)

Here are my pictures from the past week:

December 1: 8 o'clock - Seamus was a good sport and went with
me to the Luminary Walk at the Overland Park Arboretum. 
December 2: Peace - I had a hard time thinking of something for this prompt.
I was originally going to take a picture of an angel ornament on my tree, but
 there was a beautiful sunset Sunday night so I snapped a pic of that instead!
December 3: Something You Held - I was planning on having a productive
night after work on Monday wrapping all the presents I'd bought so far.
Unfortunately I bought everything except for tape. Fail.
December 4: Black + White - This was my attempt at being artsy haha. I joined
a book club with some of my girlfriends at work, and we had our December
meeting/happy hour on Tuesday to discuss The Friday Night Knitting Club.
December 5: Looking Up - I spent the night at my parent's house on
Wednesday night so I could use the mixer to bake some cupcakes for a
work Christmas party. I love seeing these two cuties when I'm home!
December 6: From Where You Live/Your Country - Here is my cheater
picture. At least it is pretty right?!?
December 7: Stars - I started baking sugar cookies for my friend Johnna's
annual cookie and ornament exchange party she is hosting on Sunday. Blog
post on decorating with royal icing coming later this week ;)

So there is my week in pictures! I also discovered a pretty fun free iPhone app this week for displaying photos a day in a calendar format called Project 365. I wish I had found this app several months ago because it is going to take a while to go back and add all my pictures. Maybe I'll save that project for a rainy day. Hope everyone is having fun with this challenge. Looks like there are some good prompts for this coming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment