Tuesday, May 14, 2013

10 things that make me really happy

Today's Topic: ten things that make you really happy.



Cats...specifically my amazing, perfect, adorable cat Evie.

Thunderstorms. Is it weird that I like rainy days better than sunny days?

Long dinners with friends and/or family.

Mexican food and margaritas. Actually...food in general.


Board games. Monopoly is probably my favorite, but I don't discriminate.

Christmas time, and of course Christmas music. Why couldn't it be Christmas every dayyyyyyyy?? The time period from Halloween until NYE is by far THE best time of year. 
Screw summer and the heat.

A new outfit.

Hair appointments. Nothing makes you feel better than a fresh cut and color.


Long car rides alone with the music turned up singing at the top of my lungs. Good thing I have an hour commute to work everyday. Hopefully none of my co-workers have seen me jamming out on the highway.

Trashy Bravo TV shows. I seriously can't get enough. Don't judge me. I haven't found one that I don't like. What does everyone think of Lydia? I'm still undecided.

I would add KU basketball to this list, but sometimes they make me really, really sad...like when they lost to Michigan in the tournament this year. Yes. I'm still heartbroken. At least there is a glimmer of hope for next year. Welcome to Kansas Andrew Wiggins!

No comments:

Post a Comment