Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Only Pictures

Finally! An easy one - today's topic: only pictures. Here is my Memorial Day weekend in pictures. Sorry if you follow me on Instagram. Most of these will be repeats! If you aren't following me, you should. I promise to provide you with an obscene amount of food and cat pictures. It will be awesome. Follow me here.

The first of many extremely unhealthy weekend snacks. I don't have a picture
of it, but I also tried the Wendy's Frosty waffle cone. Ah-maze-ing. No words.
Happy Bachelorette Party to Mandy! I had a great time even though I could only
attend the first part of the celebration. Can't wait for your wedding in 17 days!
Squeezed in a little shopping before Bloom's wedding Sunday night.
I had to buy a new outfit...and accessories. Obviously.
Pre-reception drinks with great friends!
Love these two!
Congrats Ashley and Jay! What a perfect night!
Because no weekend is complete without at least one Mexican meal.
Without a doubt the best ice cream ever. If you find yourself in Lawrence,
do NOT, I repeat, do NOT leave without going to Sylas & Maddy's
Time to detox.
Finally got my new living room chairs I ordered months ago! Kinda
obsessed with the chairs, and of course Evie too :)



No comments:

Post a Comment