Saturday, May 4, 2013

Blog Every Day in May


I often struggle with good ideas for blog posts so I was very intrigued when Meaghan at Savoring the Sweet Stuff decided to participate in Story of My Life's Blog Every Day in May Challenge. Seeing as it is already May 4th AND I'm going to be training for a new job, I'm thinking it might be a little too ambitious to say I'm going to blog every day. I'm thinking 2-4 times a week is probably a little more achievable.

You can see a full list of Jenni's topics in the link above or see the link at the bottom of this post. Today's topic is A Favorite Quote (from a person, from a book, etc) and why you love it. 

Let me just say that it is incredibly hard to choose only one quote. There are so many great ones that seem to apply at different points in my life, but lately this one really seems to hit home.


I used to be really bad about finding a million and one reasons why I shouldn't do something, but lately I've been changing my tune. Happy Hour on a Monday night? Why not?!? Spending quality time with my roomies after work instead of going to the gym? Skipping one work out won't kill me. Powering through my extreme exhaustion to go out with friends on Friday night? Done and done. Life is way too short to make excuses. I'm done saying no (within reason). It's time to seize the day!



No comments:

Post a Comment