Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Funnies

It's time for your next installment of Friday Funnies. I didn't think I would have material for another one of these posts so quickly, but it turns out my friends are pretty darn funny.



*~*~*~*~*~*

You guys. None of the baby weight is in the baby.

I jumped on the fat train, and rode it hard this weekend.

God forbid we eat at my second choice of restaurant. We'd never recover.

I was a tight end...back when I was twisted steel and sex appeal.

[referring to Evie] She's not dying. She's old and needs diapers. I don't 
like the P word and 
she makes you say it all the time. Can you trade her in for a younger model? Surely 
you have enough equity in her to flip? [editor's note: ...and now I hate you]

Every time I drive by Bonefish Grill I say, "Bonefish? Bone this."

Chicken thighs are magic.

He NEVER ate. I could eat more than him. I hated
it. He was like a baby bird that I wanted to punch in the face.

She's cold blooded. She needs a warm, sunny spot to sun herself.

You could put up a pic of your blistered foot and you'd still get 20 likes.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

If I was physically capable of crying, I would be now.

Oh I don't floss...not unless I have meat in my teeth.

I'm so bored I taught my iPhone to cuss. No more saying ducking or ducked.

*~*~*~*~*~*



No comments:

Post a Comment