Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Favorite Online Shops

Happy Hump Day! I've surprised myself with how well I've been doing with this Blogtember challenge. I really didn't think I would actually write every day yet here I am back for more! Today's topic: share links to your favorite online shops preferably with a few photos of your favorite items in each shop. No way would I miss a shopping post. Here are some of the home decor shops I'm loving lately:

Society6: This website kinda has it all - art prints, iPhone cases, apparell, and my favorite, pillows! I just ordered some fun, colorful throw pillows for my living room, and I'm kind of obsessed. They are super cute and really inexpensive. Plus they offer free shipping on orders over $50. Amazing right?


February Lane: I ordered a print from Feby a few months ago for my kitchen, and I absolutely love it. I've linked the one I purchased below, but she has many other great digitial prints to choose from. She even has a color chart so you can customize the background color on the prints to fit your taste.


Z Gallerie: No home decorating blog post of mine would be complete without Z Gallerie. I have a serious obsession with this store. It's all so shiny and sparkly. :) Below are some of the things I have my eye on right now.
The Land of Nod: I want way too many rugs from this website. They are all adorable!

I could probably go on forever, but for the sake of time I'll stop here. I have a to-do list stretching to the moon and back that I need to complete this evening so I should probably get to it. I know several of you have requested more house pictures via Instagram (follow me!!), but I'm a perfectionist and until I get a room just the way I want it, I don't want to share it. The living room is almost complete (just need some curtains and a few things on the walls) so I should be sharing that room on here in the next month or so. Until then you'll just have to use your imaginations! :)
Good Days Start with Coffee print

Yellow Raised Floral Rug

8 comments:

  1. I am all about the faux taxidermy! SO PRETTY! & the glasses print reminds me of harry potter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think that's why I like it so much. I love me some HP! :)

      Delete
  2. I am anticipating my Z Gallerie rewards coupon so I can go buy one or two of those amazing animal heads! I literally cannot wait. Lucky for me I bought a couch and chair using their credit card so I'll essentially get them for $0! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's amazing! Unfortunately I don't have rewards right now, but I think I might have to go get them anyways :)

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you posted about Land of Nod, it's really hard finding cute rugs! When I was in the market for one last year I looked everywhere I could possibly imagine for a cute one. The ones you pictured are all adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are ever in the market again Shades of Light and Rugs USA also have some really cute ones!

      Delete
  4. February Lane has some gorgeous prints! Thanks for the rec - I've added them to my favorites! My Favorite Etsy Shops

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there Jenny! Sorry about the late post--but thank you ever so much for featuring my shop in your post! Can't help but smile when I read your nice comment :)! Awesome blog by the way, one of these days I promised myself I've got to try out the recipes you have here :) :)!! Keep up the great work :) :) ~ Feby of FebruaryLane ~

    ReplyDelete