Monday, September 23, 2013

Right Now

I took a brief hiatus from the Blogtember challenge last week to bring you your regularly scheduled programming, but I'm back at it today. The topic today is a "life lately post - what you're up to, how you're feeling, how you're doing on your goals, etc. I've got no complaints! Like I mentioned a few weeks ago, I'm loving life these days. Instead of boring you with a monotonous recap of what I did this weekend or my plans for the upcoming week, I'm going to do a Right Now post since it's literally been months.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*obsessing over *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sprinkle donuts. Someone seriously needs to cut me off. I couldn't stop myself this weekend. They're just so pretty and delicious, but you know what won't be pretty and delicious? My derrière if I keep this up. Must. Stop. Eating. Donuts.



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*working on *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Not eating donuts? Hah! No, but really... I've also been decorating my house for Fall. I realized yesterday I have a lot more Halloween decorations than generic Fall decorations so I guess a wreath and some pumpkins will have to do for now. While I refuse to put up Halloween decorations until the first day of October, I have absolutely no problem decorating for Christmas absurdly early. I'm talking at least a week before Thanksgiving. Houses just look so much happier with twinkle lights and trees.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*thinking about*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What I'm going to eat for dinner tonight obviously. When am I not thinking about food? Correct answer: never! Some of my friends and I originally made plans to have sushi tonight, but sounds like Blue Koi might be on the agenda instead. Their Chinese Style Pot Roast is beyond amazing. Is it dinnertime yet?!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*excited for *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My upcoming trip with C. This long distance thing isn't quite so bad when I get to take a fun trip every other weekend. This weekend we're headed to Georgia for the UGA/LSU game in Athens and more importantly, a stop at the Georgia Aquarium. I. Can't. Wait.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*can't live without*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo. This stuff is life changing. There's no way I could be at work on time Monday mornings if I actually had to wash my hair. Yup. Every Monday I have dirty hair except this stuff does a fantastic job of masking it. Now you know my dirty little secret. 


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*on repeat*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Beat of the Music by Brett Eldredge


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*devouring *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chipotle veggie bowls. I had it for dinner not once, not twice, but three times last week. I have a problem.


                           *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*thankful for*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My parents - who gave up their Sunday afternoon to come help me around the house yesterday. What would I do without them? I wouldn't have a working toilet downstairs, and my yard would look absolutely horrendous. They're the greatest.



4 comments:

  1. I think you have me beat in the Chipotle department. I eat it religiously once a week but then again I get chicken and steak soooo. lol Also, it took me forever to even start reading this post because I was stuck at the donut picture. haha I have a problem too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't pass up a donut....especially if it has sprinkles :)

      Delete
  2. I love love sprinkle doughnuts! They are my favorite thing to eat !

    ReplyDelete